are u stress darl??
Have you ever seen a stress-free college student? I haven’t, unless you count the freshmen who mess up the first half of the semester, say “screw it” to the rest and never attend class again. But that’s not what I’m talking about here.
Just for the record, these tips actually work, and the list doesn’t include any cliche’ crap that doesn’t, like “deep breathing exercises”.
1. Avoid stressful people
2. Eat healthy and exercise.
3. Just say NO (cinema, shoppg complex, party etl )
4. Force yourself to take a break.
5. Visualize it all going right
6. If you’ve studied all you can, get up your confidence!
p/s : gud lark!